Make your lottery as easy as possible with Lotterease!
We understand that there are a lot of different parts in the lottery process. From the registration of students to the drawing and notification of the selected applicants, the paper process is complicated. Our system is designed to make sure that you can handle all the steps that you’ll encounter with ease and at a price that your school can afford.
We’ve made sure to include all the features below to make the lottery process easy for you.
Ease of Use:
- One-click lottery.
- Supports sibling and twin pairings.
- Application data entered by parents will be ready for the lottery.
- Siblings of a current student are added into the existing parent account.
- Manages cutoff numbers for each grade for generating selected and waiting lists.
- Lotteries can be set as closed to new applicants online, but staff can continue to add applicants if desired.
- Reports display a list of applicants by lottery status.
- Secure, password protected system for Parents and Staff.
- Fully randomized and auditable lottery. No more pulling names out of a hat or random number generator.
- Random algorithm ensures fair placement of applicants.
- Viewable timestamped history log of parent activity on the portal.
- History log of movement on the waitlist for applicants.
- Log of all emails sent to parents
- Run lottery for one or many grades.
- Waitlisted applicants will be ranked according to the lottery selection and sibling preferences.
- Parents can check their waitlist position at any time on the portal.
- Management tools for staff to adjust the waitlist and all changes are logged and auditable.
- Waitlist rearranges instantly when a parent withdraws their child and the parent of a newly selected applicant is informed via email.
- Automatically emails parent notifications of lottery placement.
- Option to turn on/off lottery notifications.
- Mobile access to lottery results.
- Reduce phone calls by anxious parents.
- Staff is immediately notified of any failed emails to parents.